#6 - Organized Planning
Assuming you have decided on your financial goal
Now lets organize the plan for its attainment
Everything that people create from ideas to products
Begin in the form of desire
From the workshop of your imagination
To the very physical realization
Previously you took steps to take something from your mind
And turn it into a reality
This is where your plan, or plans comes into the spotlight
Without a plan, you won’t achieve anything!
- Form a group of likeminded people to discuss and create a plan of your main desire
- Before forming a group, decide the positives and negatives you can give to the members of your group in return for their advice. Nobody will work without some form of compensation.
- Arrange to meet with your group at least twice a week, until you have finalized your plan
- Maintain perfect harmony with every member of your group.
Remember these key points
- To ensure success you must have plans that are almost faultless
- You must tap into the minds of other successful minds, and really absorb as much information as humanely possible
By doing this you will no longer be confused or worse:
Worrying about what to do.
A good idea is to have a Plan A
And even Plan D.
Every day you know what you are going to do, and where you are going.
Here are the 11 qualities of leadership that you also will need to be aware of:
- Unwavering courage
- Self control
- A keen sense of judgement
- Definiteness of decision
- Definiteness of plan
- Habit of doing more than paid for
- A pleasing personality
- Sympathy and understanding
- Mastery of detail
- Willingness to fulfil full responsibility